Friday, December 11, 2015

December 11: An Impressive Day

Today, December 11, had been an impressive middle school day for me. Around 2-3 months ago, my dad told me to be impressed with myself before impressing others. I sure did impress myself (and others, I think/hope) today. I got my symphonic band t-shirt today. It is pretty amazing. After school, I went to my middle school's film festival, which had been great. One of my friends submitted a video for the film festival, and I was in it. Near the end, the filmmakers (including the people starring in other people's videos) went up on the stage in my middle school's cafeteria. I was pretty happy up there. When I got home, because I did well in math, my dad awarded me with Peanuts characters Linus, Peppermint Patty, and Schroeder stickers.
Ah, if only any other day could be like today. :)
Peanuts characters (for the ones I got for stickers: Peppermint Patty
is at the second to left, Schroeder is at the second to right, and Linus
is the rightmost character)


No comments:

Post a Comment