Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Character Games Chapter 9

"It's a brand new day," replied Alvin. "New activities, new people."
"Which room do we have to go first?" asked Doraemon.
"Well, we first have to go to room 851," answered Alvin.
"Cool," said Dorami.

In room 851, Group 51 had to now play with groups 1 and 4. The three groups played a game called, "All it."
"Yes!" cried Alvin. "We're all fast runners."
"What if those other groups also had fast runners?" wondered Doraemon.
"Yeah, and what if they're faster than us?" added Dorami.
"GO!" interrupted the judge of the game. "When you get tagged, you're out!"
All members from the groups ran as wildly as hogs. Doraemon was one of the first that got tagged, and his tagger pushed Doraemon to another person.
"Hey! That's not nice!" hollered the person.
"Sorry Hello Kitty, but the person who tagged me pushed me," yelled Doraemon.
"Sorry blue cat," smirked Doraemon's tagger.
"Keep an eye on people next time," warned Hello Kitty glaring at Doraemon coldly.
These people are so mean. Hello Kitty is the one that should keep an eye on people and move away, thought Doraemon angrily. Even my little sister isn't out.

"You are so mean!" sniffed Dorami to her tagger. "You shouldn't push people just because you tagged them."
"The judge didn't say you can't push. Once you're tagged, you're OUT!" snickered Dorami's tagger.
Gosh, I wish this is chaos tag. Don't worry, most of my group members aren't out yet. I wonder how the others are doing. I see Alvin, Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and Garfield doing well- wait Snoopy just got out! thought Dorami.

"Yes!" cried Alvin. "I tagged a group 1 member and a group 4 member at the same time."
"Wow," said his brothers, Theodore and Simon. "I hope you tag more people."
"Don't worry, I will," replied Alvin confidently.

Alvin furiously tagged more and more people, and he ended up winning.
"Well done Alvin," remarked the judge. "You're a fast runner."
"Yeah. You should do running races in the 2016 olympic games at Rio," added Lucy.
"I don't think I'm that good at running, but thanks for the advice," laughed Alvin.
"Any time," grinned Lucy.
Group 51 played "All it," a game in which everyone is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment