Thursday, December 26, 2013

The IQ Puzzle

I have this puzzle at home. In the IQ Puzzle, there are 8 pieces. My brother scrambled the puzzle today, so I want to put it back together again. It took me a while to put them together, but I ended up solving the puzzle.  


In the IQ puzzle, all of the pieces fit on a square. I tried seeing what pieces fit together. If the puzzle pieces don't fit, I try to put them together in another way, or get a new puzzle piece. When the puzzle pieces fit, I get another puzzle piece.

However, even if the puzzles fit, you might have to take them out because the rest of the puzzle pieces might not fit perfectly. For example, some puzzle pieces are too big, some too small, some can fit in a limited space, but there are still small areas where the puzzle doesn't fit. Try to remember what you did before if the puzzle doesn't fit and try again.

On one of my attempts on trying to put the puzzle pieces together, almost all of the puzzle pieces fit, except one. I then had to redo the puzzle and think again. I also got pretty tired, so I had to stretch. I got slightly frustrated and confused on why solving this puzzle is too challenging.

After a few more attempts, I was able to solve the puzzle. Solving an IQ puzzle like this is challenging, but it probably improves your IQ because it probably has something to do with logic, observation, and memory. Next time, if my brother ever destroys the IQ puzzle again, I should draw the puzzle pieces on the paper, so I don't have to make numerous attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment