Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Cousin Marc

Marc is my cousin who lives in China. He is smart, but he is very mean to others, especially me. Even though he is mean, he still has friends and is pretty popular. I think it's kind of ironic. This year, he and his mom came to visit me, and the visit was not what I expected.

Marc arrived at my house earlier than his mom, who arrived almost 3 weeks later. At first, Marc was okay with me, but he did catch me chew with my mouth open. He made me a deal: if he catches me chew with my mouth open 10 times or "strikes", he won't give me an angry bird toy. If he doesn't, then he will give me an angry bird toy my choice. Later on, a few days after his mom arrived, he said that attitude, shouting, and making faces were counted in the strikes. Unfortunately, I did not get the angry bird toy. Even his mom was being mean too, such as saying "Anthony (my brother) will be better than you some day." She even said that I had limited talents. She told me that she has a hidden security camera that can see me in school, and said that she and Marc watch what the security camera records.

Marc and his mother were being nice to Anthony, even though he is a destroyer. Marc even let Anthony high five and fist bump him, but won't let me! What is the problem with Marc? He almost let Anthony play on his iPhone on Anthony's birthday, but of course, won't let me because he thinks I suck, which I know is not true at all. He even thinks I'm horrible at foosball, but I am just new to foosball.

Marc is a person who needs to care more for others, and needs to show a sense of mercy. He even needs to be more health concerned (he drank an unhealthy drink after when he recovered from his sickness). However, we cannot change people, but we can change ourselves, and think what a person is good at, instead of saying that he or she is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment